Monday, August 15, 2005

Who's up for a roller coaster?

So i feel that lately my life has been a series of emotional roller coasters. Throughout each day, I lose my temper with Kerianne one minute and then am gushing over her in the next. Talk about being moody. Wish i had the excuse of PMS....wait, wait.....no I don't. There are a number of logistic problems with the wedding. Me and Kerianne have been clashing in terms of how we deal with obstacles b/c of this. IT has been very educational....and frustrating. But I think that we are going to have a fairly heightened time of emotions for these last 2 weeks. IT's probably normal, but how would i know. One thing i do know is that the only time we clash at all is with wedding stuff. When this day is out of the way (i AM still looking forward to the wedding) it will be beautiful. I can't wait for the wedding to start, but i also can't wait for it to end.

Here's to new beginnings and happy endings.

No comments: